Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
1. USA – Scott Martin and Roland Martin – 15.51 kg (34-3)
2. USA – John Cox and Keith Carson – 14.68 kg (32-6)
3. Canada – Cole Bailey and Bruce Leeson – 12.98 kg (28-10)
4. Costa Rica – Carlos Cabero and Henry Marin – 12.86 kg (28-6)
5. Canada – Phil Hegarty and Stephen Hegarty – 12.46 kg (27-8)
6. Canada – Rob Lee and Dave Chong – 12.41 kg (27-6)
7. USA – David Dudley and Mark Schlarb – 12.38 kg (27-5)
8. USA – Shirley Crain and Michelle Jalaba – 11.47 kg (25-5)
9. Costa Rica – Ronny Villalobos and Maricio Monge – 11.37 kg (25-1)
10. Canada – Dave Bairstow and Matt Hubble – 11.25 kg (24-13)
11. USA – Alan Boyd and Kyle Alsop – 10.62 kg (23-7)
12. Canada – Joey Ford and Shawn McCaul – 10.51 kg (23-3)
13. Canada – Spiro Agouros and Fern Campeau – 10.5 kg (23-2)
14. Canada – Brian Hughes and Anais Chaves – 10.27 kg (22-10)
15. Canada – Bob Izumi and Darren Izumi – 10.27 kg (22-10)
16. Mexico – Richie Gonzalez and Arturo Saldana – 9.78 kg (21-9)
17. Mexico – Jorge Bruster and Luis Flores – 9.36 kg (20-10)
18. Mexico – Victor Concha Jr. and Gerardo Ibarra – 8.25 kg (18-3)
19. Mexico – Gabriel Torres and Eduardo Yoshii – 8.14 kg (17-15)
20. Mexico – Alex Salinas and Fernando Salinas – 7.52 kg (16-9)
21. Mexico – Tomas Santos and Cruz Alejando Salinas – 5.8 kg (12-13)
22. Costa Rica – Jonnathan Arroyo and Vincente Naranjo – 4.78 kg (10-9)
We want the GOLD this time! USA BASS TEAM competes against Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica on Lake Okeechobee. This is the practice day video that shows you the Bass we found. Scott Martin Video!
Team Martin and the USA BASS TEAM Day 1 of the Pan-Am international Bass Tournament on Lake Okeechobee. Mexico, Costa Rica and Canada try to take out Team USA...We want this victory bad!
My Father and I Team up with Team USA BASS on this final day to try to win the GOLD Medal for USA. We are fishing in Clewiston Florida on Lake Okeechobee against Team Canada, Team Costa Rica and Team Mexico. Final weigh-ins and medal awarded!
FLW will assist USA Bass in its efforts to showcase the first-ever Pan-American Bass Fishing Championship Feb. 4-9 on Lake Okeechobee in Clewiston, Fla.
It starts with a dream; then comes the game plan. Pan American Black Bass Championship taking place on Lake Okeechobee at Roland and Mary Ann Martin’s Marina & Resort
David Dudley and his partner Mark Schlarb figured out the large mouth bass enough to take the day-one lead in Florida Pan American Championship
Roland Martin wasn’t happy about fishing with the flu, but his fatigue literally enlightened him and his son Scott Martin to a key detail that sparked a come-from-behind victory
Intimate knowledge of Lake Okeechobee bass not only led Scott Martin and Roland Martin to productive areas; it also helped them amass the winning two-day total of 15.51 kg
PanAmerican Sportfishing Delegation
2018 Black Bass PanAmerican Championship
February 4 - February 9, 2018
-A Pairs (Duos) Tournament-
The PanAmerican Sportfishing Delegation and United States Angling Confederation (U.S. Angling) invite you to the first ever Pan American Black Bass Championship for Pairs (Duos). This championship will be held at the legendary Roland & Mary Ann Martins Marina & Resort on Lake Okeechobee in Clewiston, Florida. All PanAmerican countries are invited to have from one to eight pairs (teams of two) participate. This event will be the starting point for the newly formed PanAmerican Sportfishing Delegation, and will be an exciting challenge for all the anglers from the Americas.
John Knight firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlie Evans email@example.com
USA Bass President:
Tony Forte firstname.lastname@example.org
Roland Martin Marina resort information here
Fishing Licenses available here
PanAmerican Sportfishing Delegation will host events in the Americas for warm water, sea & ocean, and cold water disciplines. Countries will be encouraged to highlight their best waters and disciplines to grow cultural and environmental awareness through sports fishing.